Sunday

Free Robert Munsch Audio Books

Just a quick note to let you know about this great site that I found last night.
It is the official website of the wonderfully original children's author Robert Munsch. There are several books read by the author that you can download for free and by several I mean at least a dozen of his best stories all read in his usual animated way. I have actually been listening to a few myself while working on the computer, he has such a way of telling a story that even keeps me interested. My favourite book of his is "Love You Forever", it makes me cry every time I read it... nothing surprising there. We also have a copy of his book Munsch More! which is a collection of several different stories, I may not read quite as enthusiastically as Robert Munsch but my daughter seems to enjoy the stories just the same. Anyway check it out, they really are free, no hitches, just great free audio books.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment