Tuesday

Mommy's Best Kisses

I'm back with another of my favourite children's books, "Mommy's Best Kisses" by Margaret Anastas and illustrated by Susan Winter. This is a book that I absolutely love to read to my toddler before bed. It is a beautifully illustrated book that my little girl loves to look at. There is a different mommy and baby animal on every page with each mommy kissing a different part of the baby's body and ending with a final good night kiss and a promise to repeat the next night. It is the kind of book where you find yourself speaking softer and softer the nearer you get to the end. It is also an educational book as it helps teach the parts of the body, in our case my baby points to each part as I read about it and I have to kiss her just like the mommies in the book. I would have to say that for the moment this is my favourite bedtime book.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment